Microsoft Windows 7 (Seven) Ultimate Edition (x86/x64) ACTIVATED
Windows 7 (Seven) Ultimate Edition (32/64) - Full Activated
Microsoft Windows 7 (Seven) Ultimate Edition 32/64-bit ACTiVATEDWith "how to install" guide | Untouched files | Bootable| Pre-activated
- Type : Operated system.
- Release date : 22. October 2009.
- Status : ??????@???K???D
- Platforms : x86-32, x64-64, EM64T.
- Version : x86/32-bit | x64/64-bit.
- Build : 7600 RTM (Final).
- Service Pack : Not available at the moment.
- Licence type : OEM.
- Activation : Not required.
- Serial : Not required.
- Language : English
- Download and extract using WinRAR.
|This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x1024 and weights 1111KB.|
|This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 821x414 and weights 101KB.|
|Click this bar to view the full image.|
- Use NERO to burn the ISO image called "faXcooL.Windows.7.Ultimate.ENG.x86-x64.ACTiVATED"
- Burning speed should not be faster than 4x. Otherwise, it might not work.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure you've seleceted your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device
* Enter the BIOS pressing the DEL button, set the option, insert your Windows 7 installation
and restart computer.
- The black screen will appear (image 01).
- Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.... (by pressing the key you're entering the setup)
- Select your language, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
- Click install now
- Choose your edition (x86 is 32-bit, x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.
*Choose x64 if you have 64-bit processor.
- Click "I accept".
- Click "Custom (advanced).
- Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.
*You might get some error if you have two or more hard disks with different connectors (ATA
If you get an error, turn off one of your hard disks and repeat the whole proces.
- After formatting, setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.
- Next step would be username (Image 17).
- Type your password (if you want).
- When you get the screen for CD-KEY just ignore it leaving blank.
*Uncheck the box for automaticly activation and click next.
- Choose the third option for next step.
- Select your time zone.
- Select your current location (Home is recommended).
- The black CMD windows will appear. Wait a few seconds until computers restares once again.
- And that would be all about installation. You're in Windows now.
- It's not required, because it's OEM. Windows will be premanently activated.
However, it's well known that there is some problems with DELL and HP machines.
So if you have issues with pre-activation you'll be forced to some activator to activate
|This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 981x794 and weights 93KB.|
|This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 978x539 and weights 242KB.|
|Nothing has been removed from the original ISO files. It's|
completely untouched. The only thing that I modifyed is setup so that you can choose which
version you like to install, whether it be 32-bit or 64 bit.